InsideOut Painting brings over 14 years of experience to your interior, exterior or stucco painting project.
We focus on top notch surface preparation and friendly painting service! Contact us today or schedule your quote instantly below!
Have We Worked in Your Neighborhood?
WELCOME TO INSIDEOUT PAINTING
CELEBRATING 14 YEARS PAINTING IN WINNIPEG
Our business is locally owned and has been operating for 14 years! We specialize in Exterior, Stucco and Interior painting in Winnipeg for both Residential and Commercial projects. We also specialize in drywall and plaster repair, staining, installing wall coverings, stucco repair and small carpentry jobs.
Why Choose Us?
- THREE YEAR WARRANTY
- Liability Insurance Protection
- Conscientious, Trained Painters
- Color Consultations
- Top Products Used Exclusively
- WCB Insurance Coverage
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Why InsideOut Painting?
- Large (and experienced) team means we can tackle big projects in a reasonable time frame.
- Professionalism with all Stakeholders. Whether it's owners, property managers, caretakers, condo boards or life lease buildings, we understand there are many different parties to please. Our whole team is courteous and respectful with everyone involved.
- Quality. Our focus is on a professional quality finish and durable job. All our work comes with a three year guarantee of workmanship.
- Fully Insured (Worker's Compensation Coverage, Liability Insurance)
About Winnipeg, Manitoba
Winnipeg is the capital and most populous city of Manitoba, Canada. It is centred on the confluence of the Red and Assiniboine rivers and is named after the nearby Lake Winnipeg; the name comes from the Western Cree words for muddy water.
Winnipeg's economy is diverse, with major employment sectors including finance, manufacturing, food and beverage production, transportation and logistics, information technology, life sciences, and business services. The city is also home to many cultural organizations, educational institutions, and sports teams.
Winnipeg has a humid continental climate (Köppen climate classification Dfb), with warm summers and cold winters. The city experiences four distinct seasons, with some variation in the severity of winter.
Area: 464.1 km²
Elevation: 239 m